An enterprise initiative of Hope Empowered, 180 Studios is a creative production company committed to positive social change.
180 Studios uses film, music and culture to craft and communicate a better world.
They work to:
- produce creative content
- provide production services
- lead cultural development projects
- celebrate and develop Indigenous people, culture, and creative product
The content, projects and services of 180 Studios take various forms:
- Film, Video and TV (short film, animation, documentaries, factual entertainment, and digital storytelling);
- Music releases;
- Performance and Live Events; and,
- Cultural development workshops (including film, music, dance, spoken word, fashion, hip hop, animation, photography and visual arts)
They are a multi-disciplinary team that includes producers, film-makers, animators, composers, sound engineers, choreographers, artists, facilitators, and social & creative entrepreneurs.